Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Kea camp









We went to Coopers beach camp. We went Kayaking in the river. We went down a really long waterslide which was scary. We went on a slippery hokey mat it was so much fun and exciting.

Sadie- the waterslide was my favourite because it was fast and fun.
Twan- Kayaking was the best because I learnt how to paddle.
Jake- The slide was really fast and I nearly reached the end.
Zane- The Kayaks were the best because I got to go by myself.
Evie- The bubble mat was the best because he was bubbly



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kea Whanau,
    We love how you have talk about what you did at camp. Your camp sounds like it was very exciting. We wish we could go camping but we have to wait 2 more years. We like all the thing you have done. Where is Coopers Beach? How long did you go for?
    Thanks for sharing from your buddies in Room 21 at Pt England School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I’m Cayden a kid from room twenty one. I wish I could go camping there. What was your favourite part of camp? Why did you like camp? It seems that you had a lot of fun.

    Did you sleep in a cabin or a tent? I am going to festival one with my family next year. Festival one is a camping place but with music. From Cayden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi me and my class would really like to go on camp but we have to wait two more years for camp sad and I think all the things your class that was really cool can’t wait to see more from Aliana in room 21 of Pt England school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I’m Eve it would actually be cool if my class could actually camping did you guys swim?

    ReplyDelete